RCJ Advice is seeking a range of professionals to join their team.
Closing Dates: Various
RCJ Advice is an exceptional Citizens Advice Service delivering national legal advice services, both front line and second tier, to people unable to afford legal representation and advice. We are based within the Royal Courts of Justice, the Central London Family Court and in sites across Islington where we deliver the local Citizens Advice Service.
They are seeking:
- 2x FT Qualified Family Solicitors for their national domestic abuse service FLOWS, one based at theirfamily legal centre in the Central London Family Court, one in Brighton. Both £38,403 per annum and fixed-term up to March 2020 initially
- A part time Debt Solicitor to deliver bankruptcy and debt advice at the Central London County Court, £21,945 per annum for 20 hours/week
- A FT Immigration Paralegal to work on a national EU Settlement legal consultancy scheme, £29,796 per annum and fixed term up to March 2020 initially
- A FT Homelessness Prevention Solicitor to work in Enfield supporting private tenants facing eviction, £38,403 per annum fixed term up to June 2020 initially
- A FT Civil Solicitor for their RCJ Advice Civil Team – £38,403 per annum – permanent
- A FT Civil Support Office for their RCJ Advice Civil team – £29,796 per annum – permanent
Details of all vacancies, including application pack is available on their website.