The LAA has now announced their plans for the tender process for 2018 Civil Legal Aid contracts.
We will be running courses designed to help you to understand:
- The tender process for bidding for a 2018 Civil Contract
- The changes that will be introduced by the 2018 Civil Contract
This is essential content for anyone bidding for a new contract or seeking to renew their existing contract(s).
When and where
The courses will run as follows:
- 25 September – Bristol – Irwin Mitchell – BOOK HERE
- 27 September – London – TBC – Bookings details will be announced shortly
- 2 October – Leeds – Minton Morrill – BOOK HERE
- 3 October – London – TBC – Bookings details will be announced shortly
The courses will run from 16.30-18.30 and will provide light refreshments.
Contact us to discuss the course, express an interest in attending the London courses or if you have any difficulty with the online booking process.
Many thanks to Irwin Mitchell and Minton Morrill for hosting these events.